5.14.2008

origins...

Everything started a long time ago...when I was just a girl.
 I used to make accessories,"jewels" or little hair pins for my school friends.Now I grew up but I still enjoy creating the same kind of things.
And then...came my first feather accessory for a play...
just for fun, but that was  my very first one.
In fact I made two very similar,one for my friend Eva and the other one for me.We were imitating Jane Russell and Marilyn Monroe in How to marry a millionaire...
so we dressed ourselves as starlets and we put on our feathers and we sang Two little girls from Little Rock for our company's coleagues...yes we did it.I still don' t remember how we did,but we did...Luckily there is no photographic evidences of that :)... It only exists  in the minds of at least 70 people (:D).
After making this pair,I decided to keep creating hair accessories and I return to my childhood every time I go into my workshop .


No hay comentarios: